All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1876, Robert's Rules of Order has gone through 10 editions and sold nearly 5,000,000 copies. It remains the last word on the proper conduct of meetings. This faithful reprint of the first edition will be welcomed by anyone rising into -- or already in -- a leadership position.
- Author BiographyGeneral Henry M. Robert, who gave his name to the book that has brought order to millions of meetings, was a U.S. Army Engineer officer of Huguenot decent born May 2, 1837. Led to study parliamentary law over a number of years by experiences in civil and church organizations, he published the first edition of Robert's Rules of Order on February 19, 1876. After his retirement from the Army in 1901, he practiced consulting engineering and devoted the last decade of his life to writing on parliamentary procedure. He died on May 11, 1923.
- Author(s)Henry M Robert
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.