Robin Hood Marketing: Stealing Corporate Savvy to Sell Just Causes by Katya Andresen (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.61+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.34+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKatya Andresen, a veteran marketer and nprofit professional, demystifies winning marketing campaigns by reducing them to ten essential rules and provides entertaining examples and simple steps for applying the rules ethically and effectively to good causes of all kinds. The Robin Hood rules steal from the winning formulas for selling socks, cigarettes, and even mattresses, with good advice for appealing to your audiences' values, t your own; developing a strong, competitive stance; and injecting into every message four key elements that compel people to take tice. Andresen, who is also a former journalist, also reveals the best route to courting her former colleagues in the media and getting your message into their reporting. Katya Andresen is Vice President of Marketing at the charitable giving portal Network for Good, which was founded by AOL, Yahoo! and Cisco. Before joining Network for Good, she was Senior Vice President of Sutton Group, a marketing and communications firm supporting n-profits, government agencies, and foundations working for the social good. Previously she was a marketing consultant overseas, promoting causes ranging from civil society in Ukraine to ecotourism in Madagascar. She also worked for CARE International. She has trained hundreds of causes in effective marketing and media relations, and her marketing materials for n-profits have won national and international awards. In addition to writing Robin Hood Marketing: Stealing Corporate Savvy to Sell Just Causes, Katya was featured in the e-book, Nine Minds of Marketing. She is also a co-author of a chapter in the book, People to People Fundraising - Social Networking and Web 2.0 for Charities. Fundraising Success Magazine named her Fundraising Professional of the Year in 2007. Katya traces her passion for good causes to the ermous social need she witnessed as a journalist prior to her work in the n-profit sector. She was a foreign correspondent for Reuters News and Television in Asia and for Associated Press, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Dallas Morning News in Africa. She has a bachelor's degree in history from Haverford College. Visit her blog to learn more...http://www.nprofitmarketingblog.com/
- Author BiographyKatya Andresen is vice president of marketing at Network for Good, the Internet's leading charitable giving site. She developed the Robin Hood rules in working with dozens of local, national, and international causes in the United States, Eastern Europe, and Africa. Andresen traces her passion for helping good causes to the enormous need she witnessed overseas in her previous work as a foreign correspondent.
- Author(s)Katya Andresen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/06/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.