All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel Defoe's classic vel is the vividly realistic account of a solitary castaway's triumph over nature - and of the fears, self-doubt and loneliness that are parts of human nature. For almost three centuries, Robinson Crusoe has remained one of the best kwn and most read tales in modern literature, a popularity owing as much to the enduring freshness and immediacy of its style as to its widely ackwledged status as the very first English vel.
- Author BiographyDaniel Defoe (1660-1731) is the author of Robinson Crusoe, Moll Flanders, and A Journal of the Plague Year. Paul Theroux is the award-winning author of such novels as Picture Palace and The Mosquito Coast as well as numerous bestselling travel books, including The Great Railway Bazaar. Robert Thayer is Professor of British Literature and Director of the Screen Studies Program at Oklahoma State University and the author of History and the Early English Novel: Matters of Fact from Bacon to Defoe.
- Author(s)Daniel Defoe
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSignet Classics
- Weight161 g
- Width105 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.