All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $14.82Free postage
- AU $17.55Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionRoughly twenty years from w, our techlogical marvels unite and turn against us. A childlike but massively powerful artificial intelligence kwn as Archos comes online...and kills the man who created it. This first act of betrayal leads Archos to gain control over the global network of machines and techlogy that regulates everything from transportation to utilities, defence and communications. In the early months, sporadic glitches are ticed by a handful of unconnected humans - from a senator and single mother disconcerted by her daughter's smart toys, to a lonely Japanese bachelor, to an isolated U.S. soldier - but most are unaware of the growing rebellion until it is far too late. Then, in the span of minutes, at a moment kwn later in history as Zero Hour, every mechanical device in our world rebels, setting off the Robot War that both decimates and - for the first time in history - unites humankind.
- Author BiographyDaniel Wilson holds a PhD in Robotics from Carnegie Mellon University. His previous titles include HOW TO SURVIVE A ROBOT UPRISING, as well as five other popular science books. This is his debut novel.
- Author(s)Daniel H. Wilson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.