All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSquares, rectangles, ovals, triangles and other colourful shapes are sorted and arranged into ...two robots! But why stop there? Shape by shape, costume by costume, Robot and Robot play a game of one-upmanship that zips, zooms and whirrs from friendly to hilariously out of control in naseconds. Robot Zombie? How about Robot Zombie Frankenstein? Can you handle Robot Zombie Frankenstein Pirate? What could be next? Where will it all stop? When the race makes a surprise (and delicious) turn, Robot and Robot are happy to be plain old robots - and friends - once again.
- Author BiographyAnnette Simon was once a pie-loving advertising creative director who wrote and art-directed national print and TV campaigns. Now, she's a pie-loving author-illustrator who creates picture books, and she blames this particular book on the trickiness of her little sister and the deliciousness of her grandma's pies! Annette Simon lives in Florida, USA.
- Author(s)Annette Simon
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight474 g
- Width253 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Annette Simon
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.