All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's easier, faster, or more practical way to learn the really tough subjects. McGraw-Hill's Demystified titles are the most efficient, interestingly written, brush-ups you can find. Organized as self-teaching guides, they come complete with key points, background information, questions at the end of each chapter, and even final exams. This complete self-teaching guide takes an introductory approach to robotics, guiding readers through the essential electronics, mechanics, and programming skills necessary to build their own robot.
- Author BiographyEdwin Wise is a software engineer with twenty-five years of experience. His expertise and interests range from electronics and microcontrollers to software development, AI, and robotics. He is the author of McGraw-Hill's Hands-On AI with Java as well as Applied Robotics II and Animatronics: A Guide to Animated Holiday Displays, published by Delmar Learning. He lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Edwin Wise
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note125 illustrations
- Weight555 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.