About this product
- DescriptionYou don't have to be an eight-year-old boy to appreciate the plight of a robot caught in the rain - if, that is, the story is told in pop-up images by the brilliant Philippe UG. In his latest book, one of the world's most imaginative paper artists delivers a delightful glimpse into the inner workings, movement and emotion of a hapless robot. Once he gets wet, he goes to the doctor and voila! His creaky gears are fixed and the robot returns to his happy, finely tuned self. As readers turn the page, each ingeniously constructed spread explodes with brilliant hues, striking contours, and vivid personality. Quirky and inspiring, this book shows why pop-up art appeals to adults and children alike.
- Author BiographyPhilippe UG studied at the Academy of Arts in Paris and uses illustration, printmaking, design, and paper engineering in his artworks. He is the author of Funny Birds (Prestel).
- Author(s)Philippe Ug
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note7 pop-up colour
- Weight272 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.