All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores communication between humans and robots. Using a range of communication theories, it highlights how each theory provides a different perspective on the communication that occurs. The analysis of human interactions with a variety of forms of robot suggests new ways to perceive what communication, and being a communicator, entails.
- Author BiographyEleanor Sandry is Lecturer in the Department of Internet Studies at Curtin University, Australia. Her research examines communication theory and practice, both offline and online, with a focus on considering the value of the differences between communicators.
- Author(s)Eleanor Sandry
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight332 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.