All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionJet McAlister has a secret. Eddie Chavez has the hots for Jet (t to mention Eddie's just plain hot). Jet's got too many problems to cotton on that Eddie's interested. Eddie loses patience when Jet ends her night shift at a strip club with a knife at her throat. Since Eddie's a cop, he figures he can help. Since Jet's used to solving everyone's problems, she doesn't want Eddie's help. The problem is Jet's ne'er-do-well father has got himself in a heap of trouble, and in trying to get him out Jet buys herself even more. So much, unless Eddie can rescue her, it might just get her dead.
- Author BiographyKristen Ashley grew up in Indiana, but has lived in Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends and family around the globe. Her posse is loopy (to say the least), but loopy is good when you want to write. Kristen was raised in a house with a large and multi-generational family. They lived on a very small farm in a small town in the heartland and existed amongst the strains of Glenn Miller, The Everly Brothers, REO Speedwagon and Whitesnake (and the wardrobes that matched). Needless to say, growing up in a house full of music, clothes and love was a good way to grow up. And as she keeps growing up, it keeps getting better.
- Author(s)Kristen Ashley
- PublisherKristen Ashley
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKristen Ashley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.