All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis photo-illustrated book for elementary students describes the sport of climbing. Includes information on safety, equipment, and good mountains, hills, or cliff faces to try this adventure sport. The Q&A features throughout promote reader inquiry and critical thinking. Includes glossary, further resources, and index.
- Author(s)Matt Doeden
- PublisherAmicus High Interest Amicus Ink
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleGreat Outdoors
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmicus High Interest Amicus Ink
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.