All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach World Sport book reveals an ideal location for learning a particular technique essential for mastering the sport, from trimming a surfboard along a wave in Windansea, California, to sailing the Whitsundays, Australia. Opening with perfect beginner locations and techniques, the complexity develops, leading readers through to expert-only locations and techniques, building an understanding of technique and equipment as they go.
- Author BiographyPaul Mason is an experienced freelance writer and editor of a variety of children's information books, with subjects including extreme sports, geography and travel. Paul is a keen sportsman and particularly enjoys surfing, mountain biking and snowboarding.
- Author(s)Paul Mason
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWorld Sports Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs and artwork
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.