Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.92
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
About this product
- DescriptionAll diehard fans relish stories of the times before the big time, following the changing line-ups of their favourite band - the name changes, the missed chances, and the unexpected lucky breaks. Rock Connections picks through the past 50 years of Pop to bring you the histories of some of the biggest names in music. From Merseybeat to Madchester, New Wave to Nu Metal, the evolution of the most important bands in each genre is traced. You'll also find a grab-bag of fascinating extras - including features on key record labels, producers, and clubs, along with the full histories of the bands who made them great. All this, plus eugh entertaining trivia to satisfy even the most hardcore fan.
- Author BiographyBruno MacDonald is a music specialist who contributed to, and was co-editor on, the acclaimed 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die. He edited 1997's Pink Floyd: Through the Eyes of the Band, Its Fans, Friends, and Foes and co-wrote 2007's Rock & Roll Heaven. He contributed to The Rough Guide to Rock, Guinness Hit Singles, Rockopedia, and magazines including Radio Times, Q, and Record Collector. Bruno lives in London with his wife and ailing house plants.
- PublisherOmnibus Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2010
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOmnibus Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBruno MacDonald
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.