All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeasoned drummer, composer and educator Ed Roscetti gives you the nuts and bolts in a variety of rock drumming styles in this book and CD pack. Topics include bass and drum connection, hard rock and grunge, double bass drum technique, funk rock and alternative, grooves fill ideas and ensemble figure phrases, reggae and ska rock, straight and shuffle rock and more. This interactive workbook and play along CD package is a great learning and teaching tool for students, teachers or professionals who want to get their rock time feel together.
- Author(s)Ed Roscetti
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication05/01/2006
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content Noteport.
- Weight340 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.