Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRock Keyboards features David Garfield, who illustrates the blues form, dominant 7th chords, how to select sounds and create parts, rock & roll style, and other topics vital to the working musician. David also covers mir 7th chords, the Dorian mode, musicianship, playing in a band, and improvisation. There are performances by an outstanding band to show every teaching tip in action. You will effectively learn the skills and sounds needed to handle any rock situation! DVD special features include a tuning segment, an additional artist performance video, and additional video tips.
- Author(s)David Garfield
- PublisherWarner Bros. Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/04/2003
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMiami
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWarner Bros. Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Weight68 g
- Width142 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.