All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVia an accidental turn of events, a young woman finds herself at the limelight of Hollywood, and in the process discovers a complete set of new characters, very unlike the familiar circle she grew up in --- a little mystery, a little drama, plot twists, lots of adventure and frequent sprinkles of comedy, make this a fun read. Author welcomes filming and production of this story by theaters, willing to work with all budget levels.
- Author BiographySilvana Vienne is a writer, actress and singer living in the Hollywood, CA area. She recently retired as The Baklava Fairy of the Sylvia's Baklava movie collection, and now sings as KiTtYkAt in The KiTtYkAt Band. Silvana has acted in dozens of theatre productions in Manhattan, and also started and ran her own theatre company there for two years, The Alternative Theatre. She worked with The Theatre Guild on four Sail With The Stars cruises, going back to work in her hometown of Manaus, Brazil, at the Amazonas Opera House, her favorite pink turn-of-the-century building on top of a hill, in the Amazon jungle. In the summer of 2007 Silvana played the title role of Judita in a production in downtown Los Angeles, the leader of a succesful revolution in 17th Century Croatia.
- Author(s)Silvana Vienne
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.