All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA busker is a wee guy (or woman) who plays on the streets for tips. In bands, to busk, means to bluff your way through a song that you haven't rehearsed with whomever you happen to be standing onstage. Often, you have never played it before. Sometimes you might t have even heard the song before. When there is a big crowd in front of you, listening to every te, that can be fun...Forbes has written an insightful, yet passionate and humorous book.
- Author BiographyGraham Forbes is an author, musician (playing with all sorts of bands from the Incredible String Band to the Rezillos) and rock climber. A consummate entertainer, he is passing on his knowledge by managing his son's band, Darkwater. With homes in Glasgow and America, he still travels across the world to catch a gig - if the band's good enough. Graham's previous books Rock and Roll Mountains and Rock and Roll Tourist received widespread acclaim.
- Author(s)Graham Forbes
- PublisherNorthumbria University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleRock and Roll
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcNidder & Grace
- Weight277 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.