All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionFrom almost-marrieds to newlyweds to long-time couples, here's how to build a great marriage...and how to mend the cracks. Rock-Solid Marriage helps you build strong foundations for a marriage that lasts. Whether you're considering marriage, are facing marital difficulties, or simply wish to improve your marriage, Dr. Robert and Rosemary Barnes show how you can forge a rich relationship that will stand up to life's tests. Drawing on years of counseling experience and on their own marriage, the Barneses uncover principles essential for a healthy relationship. With a wealth of real-life illustrations, they help you cross marriage's toughest hurdles to achieve the kind of closeness you've dreamed of. -Understand each other's expectations for married life -Gain his and hers perspectives about sexuality and intimacy -Learn the secrets of bilingual, man-woman communication -Discover five steps to affair-proofing your marriage -Turn conflict into an opportunity for deeper understanding. Warmly written, encouraging, and practical, Rock-Solid Marriage helps you and your partner maximize your strengths and iron out the problems to make your marriage as strong and productive as it can be.
- Author BiographyDr. Robert and Rosemary Barnes are conference speakers and coauthors of Rock-Solid Marriage and We Need to Talk. Dr. Robert Barnes is executive director of Sheridan House Family Ministries, the author of several books, host of the weekly Family Time Radio program, and writer of a newspaper column on family issues. Rosemary Barnes is a frequent national conference speaker with Robert on marriage and family issues. Robert Barnes y Rosamaria Barnes son hablantes en conferencias y escritor de Casamiento de Roca Solida, y Nosotros Necesitamos ablar. Dr. Roberto Barnes es director executivo de Sheridan casa de familia ministerio, es escritor de muchos libros, invitado semanal Tiempo en Familia programa de radio, y escritor de columnas en el periodico Cosas de Familia Rosamaria Barnes es una frecuente hablante de la conferencia nacionales con Roberto en matrimonios y cosas de familia.
- Author(s)Robert Barnes,Rosemary G. Barnes
- Date of Publication12/03/1996
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.