All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the vital relationship that will take your company from What's next? to We have liftoff! Visionaries have groundbreaking ideas. Integrators make those ideas a reality. This explosive combination is the key to getting everything you want out of your business. It worked for Disney. It worked for McDonald's. It worked for Ford. It can work for you. From the author of the bestselling Traction, Rocket Fuel details the integral roles of the Visionary and Integrator and explains how an effective relationship between the two can help your business thrive. Offering advice to help Visionary-minded and Integrator-minded individuals find one ather, Rocket Fuel also features assessments so you're able to determine whether you're a Visionary or an Integrator. Without an Integrator, a Visionary is far less likely to succeed long-term ,and realize the company's ultimate goals--likewise, with Visionary, an Integrator can't rise to his or her full potential. When these two people come together to share their natural talents and innate skill sets, it's like rocket fuel--they have the power to reach new heights for virtually any company or organization.
- Author BiographyGino Wickman's passion is helping people get what they want from their businesses. To fulfill that passion, Wickman created the Entrepreneurial Operating System(R) (EOS), a holistic system that, when implemented in an organization, helps leaders run better businesses, get better control, have better life balance, and gain more traction--with the entire organization advancing together as a healthy, functional, and cohesive team. Wickman spends most of his time as an EOS Implementer, working hands-on with the leadership teams of entrepreneurial companies to help them fully implement EOS in their organizations. He is the founder of EOS Worldwide, a growing organization of successful entrepreneurs from a variety of business backgrounds collaborating as certified EOS Implementers to help people throughout the world to experience all the organizational and personal benefits of implementing EOS. He also delivers workshops and keynote addresses. Mark C. Winters is a seasoned professional with over 25 years of entrepreneurial leadership experience. His companies have ranged from raw startups originally drawn up on a napkin, to multi-billion dollar global enterprises such as Procter & Gamble and British Petroleum. This diverse background enables him to identify and apply patterns of success for virtually any business scenario. Mark's passion is helping entrepreneurs get what they want from their business. As a Certified EOS Implementer, he's actively engaged in helping other entrepreneurs implement EOS in their own companies. His ability to connect and guide CEOs to achieve their desired results is highly respected. Mark is known for pursuing business opportunities related to technology and systems that enable the optimization of human/athletic performance, with a special interest in pattern recognition and scoring methodologies.
- Author(s)Gino Wickman,Mark C. Winters
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Content NoteB&W illustrations throughout, charts throughout
- Weight214 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.