All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book includes short stories for children, and it is designed to help kids learn how to read and learn to love reading. Rocket Science is a Starting to Read Alone book. These short stories for children have longer sentences and increased vocabulary that develop confidence and build literacy skills. DK Reads prove that good reads build great readers. Join Professor X Ploder on his top secret assignment: design a pocket rocket for a spy mission. Help discover the best shape, material and design for the rocket then see it blast off. Rocket Science is part of the DK Reads series, a three-level reading scheme of children's short stories that help kids become confident readers, featuring engaging and illustrated topics. Interactive aspects such as tests and games provide an element of fun while supporting the story and national curriculum. DK Reads is created in consultation with literacy experts and adheres to levelled reading scheme guidelines so the grammar, vocabulary and content are absolutely right.
- Author(s)Deborah Lock
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleDK Reads Starting to Read Alone
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintDK Children
- Weight234 g
- Width136 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.