All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNumber one New York Times bestselling author Tad Hills returns with an all-new Level 1 Step into Reading story about Rocket's 100th day of school. Rocket, the beloved dog from the New York Times bestselling picture books How Rocket Learned to Read and Rocket Writes a Story, is busy collecting 100 things to take to school on his 100th day, and he has the perfect place to keep them safe. That is, until Bella, a squirrel who loves acrorns, gets involved. With predictable patterns, simple words, lots of repetition, and bright, colorful illustrations, this new Rocket book will charm young readers--and they can read it all by themselves! Step 1 Readers feature big type and easy words. Rhymes and rhythmic text paired with picture clues help children decode the story. For children who kw the alphabet and are eager to begin reading.
- Author BiographyTAD HILLS is the author and illustrator of the highly acclaimed New York Times bestselling picture books How Rocket Learned to Read; Rocket Writes a Story; Duck & Goose; Duck, Duck, Goose; and Duck & Goose Go to the Beach. His other books include the ALA-ALSC Notable Children's Book What's Up, Duck?; Duck & Goose: It's Time for Christmas!; and the early reader Drop It, Rocket!
- Author(s)Tad Hills
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleStep Into Reading: A Step 1 Book
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.