All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo you want to build your own rocket models? Real ones that you can power and launch? Well w you can, with How to Build. Inside you'll find simple instructions, equipment lists and templates to help you make working models, including a straw rocket, fizzy rocket, balloon rocket, water rocket, matchstick rocket and tube rocket. This series is aimed at budding inventors and engineers of the future, and contains builds which require adult supervision. It supports design and techlogy skills and learning, and is ideal for use at home, school and at STEM clubs.
- Author BiographyLouise Derrington trained as a Social Anthropologist at Edinburgh University before beginning her working life as a journalist. A chance interview about the teaching of hearing impaired children in Holland caused her to change direction and train as a teacher of both the hearing impaired and special needs. Louise has a low boredom threshold and writing is her new personal challenge.
- Author(s)Louise Derrington
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHow to Build
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight356 g
- Width218 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.