All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 17 tunes presented in this book teach aspiring musicians how to play fiddle in the style of masters such as Papa John Creach, Sugarcane Harris, Howard Armstrong, Remo Biondi, Clarence Gatemouth Brown, and Lonnie Johnson. Covering the history of the blues fiddle, this book also presents correct ways to introduce and end tunes, right- and left-hand styles, and backup techniques. The accompanying practice CD encourages musicians to play along and learn to achieve an authentic sound.
- Author BiographyJulie Lyonn Liberman
- Author(s)Julie Lyonn Liberman
- PublisherHuiksi Music,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuiksi Music,U.S.
- Out-of-print date30/10/2010
- Content Noteb&w illus
- Weight235 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement4th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.