All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo animal - or animal-shaped problem - is too big or small for Lexi and Lily, kwn as 'Muddy Paws,' the animal experts. They are cousins and best friends, and while they don't always see eye to eye ...but they are united by their love for all animals. In this story, the girls are charged with looking after two adorable rare breed Gloucester Old Spot piglets who like to be entertained in a very special way. But this story isn't only about rock-music-loving piglets, there's plenty of other fun-loving animals who keep Muddy Paws on their toes.
- Author BiographyBorn and brought up in Harrogate, Yorkshire, Jenny Oldfield went on to study English at Birmingham University, where she did research on the Bronte Novels and on Children's Literature. She then worked as a teacher, before deciding to concentrate on writing. She writes novels for both children and adults and, when she can escape from her desk, likes to spend time outdoors. She loves the countryside and enjoys walking, gardening, playing tennis, riding and travelling with her two daughters, Kate and Eve.
- Author(s)Jenny Oldfield
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMuddy Paws
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight128 g
- Width129 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.