Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionRocklands Beach is in Cape Town, South Africa, the southernmost city in Africa where the Atlantic and Indian oceans supposedly meet. Some claim you can see it happen from the top of Table Mountain! The south Atlantic water is COLD!!! Which doesn't stop a hardy group of guys and gals swimming at least once a day all year round. They swim and shower then gather at The Wall while they enjoy a glass of 'lemonade' and swop their yarns. Here's a taste of them.
- Author BiographySol Kesler started as a cattleman. He was married with 3 children when he sold up to study architecture full time. He has worked professionally in South Africa, Greece, Zambia and Zimbabwe. This book is his fifth. His novels include Judgement Jerusalem Legend: Logos and Architure: Paradigm or Paradox? He lives in Cape Town.
- Author(s)Sol Kesler
- Date of Publication03/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sol Kesler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.