All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarth's rocks and minerals are incredibly varied, but they have many features in common. This book explores the main types of rocks, looking at their characteristics, properties, and uses.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade is an experienced author of non-fiction books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, sports and hobbies, from encyclopedia articles to fun activity books.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfosearch: Essential Physical Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $38.01Trending at AU $44.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.