All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.61
- AU $9.75Trending at AU $19.04
- AU $8.82Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $10.52Trending at AU $16.75
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $24.93
- AU $10.08Trending at AU $11.24
- AU $7.44Trending at AU $12.11
About this product
- DescriptionOne more title in Barron s series of picture storybooks about famous artists and ordinary kids, this delightful tale is a fictionalized incident in the lives of Norman Rockwell and Scotty Ingram, a kid who often posed for Rockwell s illustrations. In this story, Rockwell is having trouble finding exactly the right model to pose with Scotty for a series of four calendar illustrations. The sought-after model turns out to be a dogbut the canine shouldn t be too small or too large. None of the dogs Rockwell sees in his pleasant New England town of Stockbridge quite fills the bill. Then Scotty finds a friendly stray beagle, and this little dog turns out to be perfect for their pictures. But the Beagle has a surprise for them botha surprise that adds a truly memorable touch to Norman Rockwell s fourth and final calendar painting. This charming story is complemented with attractive illustrations on every page, including reproductions of Rockwell s four calendar illustrations of the boy and his dog.
- Author(s)Loren Spiotta-Di Mare
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication25/02/2005
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width225 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cliff Miller
- Interest Age4-8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.