All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionRocky Mountain Vegetable Gardening Guide is the definitive guide to vegetable gardening in the five states that comprise the Rocky Mountain region. Professional horticulturist, Cheryl Moore-Gough, addresses the unique growing conditions and challenges of this region from how to select, grow, and harvest a host of vegetables that will succeed to offering tips for extending the season.
- Author BiographyCheryl Moore-Gough holds a B.S. in Horticulture and an M.S. in Plant Sciences from Montana State University, where she retired as the Montana State Extension Horticulturist in 2008. While serving in that capacity, she instructed and coordinated the Montana Master Gardener program and co-authored its manual. She was the plant disease diagnostician in MSU's Schutter Diagnostic Lab and is currently Adjunct Assistant Professor in horticulture at MSU, where she teaches Vegetable Production. Additionally, she has taught various undergraduate classes at MSU and has published numerous works alone and with her late husband, the well-known Robert Dr. Bob Gough. Together, they wrote in 2007 The Montana Gardener's Companion, first edition; in 2010 Guide to Rocky Mountain Vegetable Gardening, and in 2011 The Complete Guide to Saving Seeds. Cheryl's articles have been published in numerous magazines including Fine Gardening, Zone 4 Magazine, Montana Magazine, American Nurseryman, and Big Sky Small Acres. She has co-authored over 25 Montana Extension yard and garden informational MontGuides and Bulletins. Cheryl is an articulate and entertaining speaker, much in demand throughout the western United States. Cheryl is also the technical horticulture editor for Zone 4 Magazine, and she produces and hosts the Northern News Network's daily radio program, Northern Gardening Tips, carried by stations throughout Montana, Wyoming and the Dakotas. Cheryl currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Montana nonprofit Gallatin Valley Farm to School. She has been gardening and saving seeds in the Gallatin Valley for over 40 years.
- Author(s)Cheryl Moore-Gough,Robert Gough
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwoDot Books
- Content Note127 colour illustrations, 74 tables
- Weight812 g
- Width176 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.