Rococo to Revolution: Major Trends in Eighteenth-Century Painting by Michael Levey (Paperback, 1966)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.73+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ianhelennorton
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Levey, former Director of the National Gallery in London, traces the major trends of European painting in the eighteenth century, taking as his theme the exciting evolution--and revolution--that took place in art from Watteau's birth to the death of Goya. 154 illus., 22 in color.
- Author(s)Michael Levey
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/1966
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleWorld of Art S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note154 illustrations, 22 in colour
- Weight540 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.