All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate tool for writers! Whether you're crafting the next great American vel or pounding away at a last-minute blog entry, there will come a time in the process when you struggle to find just the perfect word or phrase. Under the time-tested banner of Roget's Thesaurus, this collection will quickly become the most essential tool on your desk when you're working on your next piece. Far from an ordinary word list, each entry in this book is organized by meaning and offers a list of compelling word choices that relate to the ideas you'd like to use. It also provides a pronunciation guide, definition, antonyms, synyms, and a sample sentence for each listing. Filled with thousands of unique and compelling words, this book will help you find inspiration, expand your vocabulary, and create one-of-a-kind sentences for any writing assignment. With Roget's Thesaurus of Words for Writers, you'll set your projects in the right direction and engage your audience--one word at a time.
- Author BiographyDavid Olsen is the author of the bestselling The Words You Should Know and 801 Things You Should Know.
- Author(s)David Olsen,Justin Cord Hayes,Michelle Bevilaqua
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight543 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.