All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of Tom Clancy, Joe Buff, and Michael DiMercurioBook 1 of the Rogue Submarine Series: THEY STOLE HIS FUTURE. HE STOLE THEIR SUBMARINE. The accident changed everything... One moment, Lieutenant Jake Slate was going about his duties aboard the ballistic missile submarine, USS Colorado. The next second, he was sprawled on the deck plates in a spreading puddle of blood and hydraulic fluid. But it wasn't the injury that ruined his life and doomed his military career. It was the rescue effort. Now he's being thrown to the wolves to cover up the misdeeds of a superior officer, and Jake doesn't care for the role of sacrificial lamb. Blinded by rage and unsure of his future, he finds himself at the center of a treacherous plot to hijack the Colorado and sell her nuclear warheads to a foreign power. Jake longer kws who he can trust. He doesn't kw what the future holds. He really only kws one thing. He will have his revenge.
- Author BiographyJOHN MONTEITH graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1991 and served aboard the USS Kentucky, a Trident Missile submarine, prior to becoming a top-rated instructor of American submarine and international naval combat tactics at the U.S. Naval Submarine School. Other naval combat novels by John Monteith include ROGUE BETRAYER and ROGUE CRUSADER.
- Author(s)John R Monteith
- PublisherStealth Books
- Date of Publication22/08/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStealth Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.