All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn Rogue Principles That Grow Church Community, we look more closely at the phemen of church family and seek to answer the question of how to grow closer as a church family. The Bible doesn't come out and tell us, To function well as a church family, do these ten things. However, it does give us some powerful principles and guidelines to follow. We've identified five Rogue Principles from Scripture to help us function well as a church family. These Rogue Principles yield revolutionary results and radical change. Find out how God can use the Rogue Principles as a catalyst to launch you into deeper relationship with Him and others. Experience how our love for each other demonstrates to the world the love and power of Jesus Christ to change lives!
- Author BiographyRob Fischer has served on the staff of four US churches and helped establish two churches in Austria. God used Rob's passion and gifting to help these churches grow dramatically in discipleship and experiencing community. Additionally, Rob leveraged his expertise within two major corporations struggling with toxic and dysfunctional behaviors and helped usher in a more positive work environment. Rob is an author and a Christian life coach helping people discover God's vision for their lives and live accordingly.
- Author(s)Rob Fischer
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.