All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a lively introduction to the work of Roland Barthes, one of the twentieth centurya s most important literary and cultural theorists. The book covers all aspects of Barthesa s writings including his work on literary theory, mass communications, the theatre and politics. Moriarty argues that Barthesa s writing must t be seen as an unchanging body of thought, and that we should study his ideas in the contexts within which they were formulated, debated and developed.
- Author BiographyMichael Moriarty is also the author of Taste and Ideology in Seventeenth--Century France, (Cambridge University Press, 1988).
- Author(s)Michael Moriarty
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication28/11/1991
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleKey Contemporary Thinkers
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.