All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOut of print in recent years, this newly revised edition of Charles Ryrie's The Role of Women in the Church, featuring a new foreword by Dorothy Kelley Patterson, proves its ongoing relevance in addressing what is still a divisive issue at the forefront of Christendom: What can a woman do in the church of God?
- Author BiographyCharles Ryrie is a popular Christian writer and theologian who served for many years at Dallas Theological Seminary as professor of Systematic Theology and dean of Doctoral Studies. He also launched the widely used Ryrie Study Bible, available today in several different translations.
- Author(s)Charles C Ryrie
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byDr Dorothy Kelley Patterson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.