All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique collection offers the reader a fascinating insight into the life and work of Arthur Conan Doyle. Covering the full range of his prolific writing, this invaluable collection also features biographical and historical background to help the reader's understanding of the man, his writing and the society in which he lived. The collection includes short stories and extracts from vels as well as n-fiction pieces all with contextual information, making the collection ideal for both an author study and for early preparation for the requirements of GCSE English Language and GCSE English Literature.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight292 g
- Width138 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byChristopher Edge
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.