All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollow a group of children as they climb to the top of a hill and race each other to the bottom by rolling in this fun rhyming poem - written by acclaimed poet Gareth Owen, and accompanied by the colourful illustrations of Vicky Fieldhouse. * Yellow/Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language * A scene of the hill and surrounding area on pages 14-15 allow children to discuss the events of the poem, providing a wealth of speaking and listening opportunities. * Text type: A poem * Curriculum links: Citizenship: Taking part
- Author BiographyGareth Owen is a poet, novelist and broadcaster. He is particularly noted as a prize-winning writer of poetry for children.
- Author(s)Gareth Owen
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width210 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Vicky Fieldhouse
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.