All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRolling a Kayak is World Champion Kayaker and rewned instructor Ken Whiting's 6th DVD on kayaking technique, and the most comprehensive, clear, and concise guide to learning and perfecting the roll in a whitewater kayak. It provides beginner sea kayaker with the fundamental skills and step by step instruction for the standard C to C, Sweep and Pawlata rolls, while more experienced paddlers will learn advanced techniques like the Offside, Hand, and Back Deck roll, as well as tips and tricks for rolling in whitewater.
- Author BiographyKen Whiting is a World Champion kayaker, five-time National Champion, and one of the most influential paddlers in the world. For over fourteen years, Ken has shared his enthusiasm for paddling through his teaching and by producing a series of best-selling, award-winning instructional books and DVDs. In recognition of his accomplishments and contributions to advancing the sport of kayaking, Paddler Magazine, named Ken one of their 'Paddlers of the Century'.
- Author(s)Ken Whiting
- PublisherHeliconia Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationCanada
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHeliconia Press
- Weight91 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.