All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLoop documents Slovak conceptual artist Roman Ondak's project for the Czech and Slovak pavilion at the 53rd Venice Biennale in 2010. Ondak created a work that hides in plain sight by removing the doors to the pavilion and filling it with the same living plants and gravel paths that surround it on the outside.
- Author(s)Brigitte Huck,Christine Macel,Giovanni Carmine
- PublisherVerlag der Buchhandlung Walther Konig
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVerlag der Buchhandlung Walther Konig
- Content Note180 colour illustrations
- Weight1542 g
- Width270 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byKathrin Rhomberg
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.