All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to build an accidental time machine: 1. Activate your homemade particle accelerator 2. Fail to supervise your pet chameleon 3. Watch in horror as he kicks a quartz rock in front of the particle ray ...and BAM! Let the adventures begin! Join Felix Frost, secret boy genius, his chameleon Einstein and his classmate Missy as they travel back in time to Ancient Rome, where terrifying danger and embarrassing togas await. But can they solve the riddle of a mysterious gladiator skeleton without getting themselves skewered in the gladiator arena? Funny, fast-paced and full of you-won't-believe-it facts, Felix Frost: Time Detective will have readers hooked on history and sold on science!
- Author BiographyEleanor Hawken has a degree in Philosophy, and worked as a children's books editor in London and in Bath. She was also part of the team that established the Bath Festival of Children's Literature. She devised the fiction series Will Solvit and has written books under the pseudonym Zed Storm. Eleanor lives in Surrey.
- Author(s)Eleanor Hawken
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFelix Frost Time Detective
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight166 g
- Width141 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Horne,Steve May
- Read byLee Maxwell Simpson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.