All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the world of some of the toughest, scariest and most fearsome fighters. Facts and stats on training, weapons and fighting styles will tell you everything you want to kw about our Greatest Warriors!
- Author BiographyPeter Hepplewhite is an experienced writer of children's history and has taught the subject for many years. He is currently the Education Officer for Tyne & Wear Archives Service.
- Author(s)Peter Hepplewhite
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGreatest Warriors
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight160 g
- Width209 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.