All listings for this product
About this product
- Description. . . until the Emperor was listening with mouth agape! I see you have traveled widely, kw a great deal, and are cunning and experienced, said the Emperor. I will gladly give you my daughter in marriage. The braggart w regretted having told so many lies -- for what would happen if the Emperor learned he was t, indeed, the Pea Emperor he made himself out to be? The Pea Emperor and seventeen other folktales capture the charm of a Roumania of long ago, and that perhaps never was -- full of dreams and magic.
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJ M Percival
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.