All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAs the vigorous debate over the New Perspective on Paul will only be decided by means of careful consideration of the relevant Scripture passages, Romans 4 and the New Perspective on Paul makes a significant contribution to the discussion. Interpretations by scholars promoting the New Perspective approach are reviewed in detail and contrasted with those of scholars who are critical toward this method. A detailed analysis of the context and exegesis of Romans 4 completes the work. By suggesting a more nuanced exegesis of Romans 4, this book is able to offer a careful critique of the New Perspective while still ting the positive aspects of the latter approach.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Gerhard H. Visscher is Professor of New Testament Studies at the Theological College of the Canadian Reformed Churches in Hamilton, Canada. He earned a Ph.D. in early Christianity from the Department of Religious Studies at McMaster University in Hamilton, Canada, a Th.D. from the Theological University of the Reformed Churches in Kampen, the Netherlands, and a M.Div. from the Theological College of the Canadian Reformed Churches in Hamilton, Canada.
- Author(s)Gerhard H. Visscher
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Biblical Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number122
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight500 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.