All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionA series of Bible study guides following the format and content of the NIV Application Commentaries Series.
- Author BiographyKaren H. Jobes is the Gerald F. Hawthorne Professor of New Testament Greek and Exegesis at Wheaton College. She is the author of The Alpha-Text of Esther: Its Character and Relationship to the Masoretic Text. Karen Lee-Thorp has written or cowritten more than fifty books, workbooks, and Bible studies. Her books include A Compact Guide to the Christian Life, A Compact Guide to the Bible, and Why Beauty Matters. She was a senior editor at NavPress for many years and series editor for the LifeChange Bible study series. She is now a freelance writer living in Brea, California, with her husband, Greg Herr, and their daughters, Megan and Marissa. Karen Lee-Thorp ha sido autora o co-autora de mas de 50 libros, tanto de trabajo como de estudios biblicos. Fue editora en NavPress durante varios anos y hoy dia radica en Brea, California, con su esposo Greg Herr y sus hijas Megan y Maris. Douglas Moo is the Blanchard Professor of New Testament at Wheaton College. He holds a PhD from the University of St. Andrews in Scotland. His work centers on understanding the text of the New Testament and its application today.
- Author(s)Douglas J. Moo,Karen H. Jobes,Karen Lee-Thorp
- Date of Publication29/07/2008
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBringing the Bible to Life
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- Weight220 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.