All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents the fall of the Roman Empire from the barbarians perspective. Aimed at students of the late Roman Empire, of early Germanic history and society and of the early medieval history of the Mediterranean area, the book is an attempt to penetrate the minds and attitudes of the barbarians. This edition, the first paperback, has a new foreword by F.M. Clover and J.H.W.G. Liebschuetz and is part of the Wisconsin Studies in Classics series.
- Author BiographyE. A. Thompson (1914-1994) was professor of classics at the University of Nottingham in England from 1948 to 1979. His many books include A History of Attila and the Huns, The Visigoths in the Time of Ulfila, and The Goths in Spain.
- Author(s)Edward Arthur Thompson
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2002
- SubjectAncient History
- Series TitleWisconsin Studies in Classics
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight458 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byF.M. Clover,J. H. W. G. Liebeschuetz
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.