All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph is concerned with the archaeology and history of an area which includes the territories of the Roman and Latin colonies of Minturnae, Sinuessa and Suessa Aurunca, and the famed Ager Falernus, from the later Iron Age to the early Middle Ages. Through detailed analysis of sites and artefacts it is shown that rthern Campania was a region where natural conditions allowed vigorous cultural and ecomic development, particularly during the late Republic and the early Empire when the Roman elites had extensive land interests there.
- Author(s)Paul Arthur
- PublisherBritish School at Rome
- Date of Publication01/12/1991
- Series TitleArchaeological Monographs of the British School at Rome
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish School at Rome
- Content Noteincl 22 figs plus 20 plates
- Height300 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.