Romantic Deception: The Six Signs He's Lying: Second Edition by Sally Caldwell Ph D (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.11Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf it seems too good to be true, it is! Does he kw far more about you than you kw about him? Is he often in situations where you can't reach him? Are you still waiting to meet his family and friends? Then you may be involved with a Romantic Liar! Romantic Deception can help any woman who's wondering about whether her lover is being honest or t. And we're t talking about little white lies. We're talking about heart-breaking whoppers like, Of course I'm t married. Romantic Deception outlines the types of lies men tell, the six warning signs that he may be lying, and concrete steps on what to do about it. This book is an essential guide for any woman having trouble with a Romantic Liar. This second edition offers an updated Survival Guide with research tips for conducting your own background check.
- Author BiographySally Caldwell is an Associate Professor of Sociology at Texas State University - San Marcos where she has been the recipient of several awards for excellence in teaching. A native of Texas, Caldwell completed her BA and MA degrees at Southern Methodist University, and she holds a PhD from the University of North Texas. Caldwell's fascination with the topic of Romantic Deception started more than a decade ago and, as she puts it, The topic remains as compelling and intriguing to me as the day I first started my research. As one of the very few scholars on the topic of deception in intimate relationships, Caldwell has appeared on many television and radio shows, and her commentary on the topic of Romantic Deception is routinely sought out by news organizations and the popular press. Darlene E. Adams is a highly skilled Internet researcher and the owner of E-infoseek.com. A specialist in online investigations, her company supports both the legal and private investigative communities. In addition to holding a MBA from Northeastern University in Boston, she also received a Certificate in Professional Investigation from Boston University. Adams transitioned from ad agency owner to investigative professional after her own bout with Romantic Deception several years ago. A true pioneer in the field of online investigation, she created a unique service, navigating the Web to gather open source intelligence and public records for her clients. Adams is a member of the High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA), Infra-Gard, and Female Legal & Investigative Professionals (FLIP).
- Author(s)Sally Caldwell Ph D
- Date of Publication08/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
- AU $21.64New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.