All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.48
- AU $26.19Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.54
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $30.03Trending at AU $32.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Guide to Rome is a book describing history, architecture, culture and tradition. The integral part of the book are professional photographies, which present this mountaius country in the best way, along with a high quality design and print. It will be mostly useful for those who are interested in the culture and history of towns, their landmarks by which they are recognized in the world and which have impressed me. I am certain that this guide will make your travel more interesting and dynamic. It will enable you to use your time in the best possible way.
- Author BiographyI have travelled extensively around the world and my goal was always the same - to find out everything about the town I am visiting and record it with my photo camera and words. This ongoing journey of mine has already taken place over many years. And finally, I have decided that all of my experiences, those photographed and written down, should be shared with the many who would like to visit these or any other towns in the world for any reason. Two years ago I began work on a regional project called How to Travel through Europe and have until now published monographies and tourist guides for Istanbul, Ankara, Vienna, Budapest, Rome, Florenze, Sarajevo... The idea for the project is original and tells interesting stories about certain towns, like museums and landmarks. Every town is separated into zones, and - as if walking on the streets of the part of the town, we describe many details such as history, ambience, architecture, food, object interiors, as well as infrastructure in that part of the city. It will be mostly useful for those who are interested in the culture and history of towns, their landmarks by which they are recognized in the world and which have impressed me. A large number of similar projects is in preparation which we plan to realize in the next three years when we switch to the next continent. At the moment, my tourist guides can be bought in Scandinavia, Germany and the Balkans, and will soon be available in Australia, USA and other European countries.
- Author(s)MR Adis Tanovic
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.