All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated 2nd edition of this delightful walking guide whose unique selling point is walking routes on 'bird's eye view' (isometric) mapping. Not just this, but the walks are informative and fun. Exploring Rome with this guide is like being taken by a friend who kws all the best restaurants, shops and attractions. It will introduce t only the famous sights but the atmosphere of the city as a whole. The new and contemporary cover emphasises these benefits, making it clear that the beautiful mapping is uniquely easy to use because it shows the street plan as well as the look of your surroundings. The routes are in all the most interesting areas of central Rome, plus a few on the outskirts. Most are about an hour long or can be joined together easily for long expeditions.
- Author(s)John Fort,Rachel Piercey
- PublisherDuncan Petersen Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Petersen Publishing
- Content NoteFull colour illustration and photography throughout
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $59.15
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.89
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.74
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $23.72
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.