All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautifully illustrated, Rome Wasn't Drawn in a Day is filled with templates for exquisite scenes and intricate and sophisticated patterns. A perfect gift from your journey in the Eternal City or a souvenir to keep with you a wonderful memory. Get to the heart of Rome and begin your journey w!
- Author BiographyDolceQ is a creative studio founded in Rome in 2005 by Massimiliano Panzironi and Sonia Di Rubbo. Dolce Q is very open to the boundaries between art and commercial graphic design, having seen a great variety of different techniques used, and reflected in projects for clients from widely different fields. Publications, exhibitions and products around the world enable the DolceQ project to keep itself in a progress of continual renewal and to widen its contacts from Rome, the capital of Italy, in line with the city s motto: eternal beauty. Engaged in illustration, graphic design, video art and architecture Panzironi has worked with many companies including Coca Cola, Taschen, PlayImaginative, Ministero degli Interni, Poste Italiane, IDN and JTW to name a few. Panzironi exposed his works as an artist in London, Tokyo, Los Angeles, Taipei, Santiago de Chile, Miami, San Diego, Milano, Roma and Bologna.
- Author(s)Massimiliano Panzironi
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight680 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.