About this product
- DescriptionTake a trip back in time to the age of the Romans in this volume, designed both for children studying history for the first time and those investigating a particular interest. Detailed illustrations and an imaginary helmet should help them to recreate the past and imagine life as a Roman.
- Author(s)Anne Civardi,Heather Amery,Patricia Vanags
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUsborne Time Traveller S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Simon Courtwright
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Reading Age7+
- Interest Age6-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.