Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $23.31Free postage
- AU $24.81Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThracia, AD30: Even after four years military service at the edge of the Roman world, Vespasian can't escape the tumultuous politics of an Empire on the brink of disintegration. His patrons in Rome have charged him with the clandestine extraction of an old enemy from a fortress on the banks of the Danube before it falls to the Roman legion besieging it. Vespasian's mission is the key move in a deadly struggle for the right to rule the Roman Empire. The man he has been ordered to seize could be the witness that will destroy Sejanus, commander of the Praetorian Guard and ruler of the Empire in all but name. Before he completes his mission, Vespasian will face ambush in swbound mountains, pirates on the high seas, and Sejanus's spies all around him. But by far the greatest danger lies at the rotten heart of the Empire, at the nightmarish court of Tiberius, Emperor of Rome and debauched, paraid madman.
- Author BiographyRobert Fabbri read Drama and Theatre at London University and has worked in film and TV for 25 years. He is an assistant director and has worked on productions such as Hornblower, Hellraiser, Patriot Games and Billy Elliot. Now, his life-long passion for ancient history, especially for that of the Roman Empire, has drawn him to write the VESPASIAN series. He lives in London and Berlin.
- Author(s)Robert Fabbri
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleVespasian
- Series Part/Volume NumberII
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight496 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementExport/Airside
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.